Help to choose new box

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 314 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi could somebody help me at the min i watch my S#y in the bedroom by linking my s#y box through the rf output on the back of the box and control it with a magic eye is there any box that can do this while running CCcam so i do not have to put cables in upstairs from the dish

Cheers.

• Have you ever thought of streaming the sly channels through your home network? There is a plugin called 'remote channel stream converter' - If you have your sly card working on any E2 receiver, you can then use that plugin on another E2 receiver in your bedroom connected with wifi or homeplugs to the server receiver that the dish is connected to, and it will be able to see the bouquets of the server receiver as if it was from a satellite feed. Beware when looking in to this though, as soon the time will come where you can't use your card in a non sly receiver, but when that happens there is always the slingbox!

Why not utilise the beauty of home networking!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!