Autobouquets problem on open-pli image with the HD judder fix

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,309 times. The last Post () by DazJaz.

• Just testing the latest open-pli image with the HD judder fix to see how stable it is , and it seems good so far , can someone help me tho i`m trying to get autobouquets plugin working on this image but i`m really struggling , i know my way round enigma2 a bit , i`m alright at ftp-ing picons , skins , oscam , setups etc . i`ve never used telnet and i`m banging my head against the wall now , has anyone got this image with autobouquet on that i can use ?
    any help would be greatly appreciated

• thanx for that stix i`ve now got the autobouquet showing in the plugins ,i`ve put the dvbsnoop in usr/bin and change it to 777 (is that right??) but when i go into plugins and try to scan the autobouquet it says ............. execution progress:
    /bin/sh: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets_e2.sh:
    permission denied
    execution finished !!

• i needed to change the autobouquets_e2.sh:file commend to 755 which i`ve done and it seems to do something now but it still not working right .........i`ve taken a picture of what it says 694775.jpg

• Hi Guys, has anyone found a fix for this yet or got autobouquets working. I've tried all of the above and get the exact same error message ............. execution progress:
    /bin/sh: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets_e2.sh:
    permission denied
    execution finished !!

I've also tried the e2 beta autobouquets with same problem, can anyone help?

• yes am using the sh4 file, just trying again now and turned off internal NIT scan and it's currently 75% complete scanning. Let's hope it works this time, I've been at it for hours!

Just finished and it's still displaying the same error

• Thought I had sorted it. The plugin runs, says it's complete but my channels are still showing duplicates. Am I missing something or is there some setting I need to change. Thanks in advance

• Not sure what's happening, when showing all channels I am pressing blue button (favourites) and the display goes blank and just shows the picture in picture of the channel I'm viewing

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!