Vu+Solo2 or GigaBlue Quad ?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,394 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hallo..I want buy today box ..but dont know which to decide
    I want use this box in bedroom .. and I like to box which is quiet and smaller.
    2 tuner is enough.I know this questions was many times here but I need answear from members.. who own this 2 boxes.
    Just want know if GigaBlue Quad is going to be better box at the moment in september 2013 or just buy Vu+Solo2?

• I was in the same situation a couple of months ago and went for a solo2. I had an nbox 5800 twin tuner and the solo2 has left it for dead. Its not too difficult to add an extra terrestrial usb tuner and only costs about 15 euro. There is huge support for the vu+ models also. I am very happy with my choice but cannot comment on the gigablue as i've never had one.
    Hope this helps.

• I was in the same situation a couple of months ago and went for a solo2. I had an nbox 5800 twin tuner and the solo2 has left it for dead. Its not too difficult to add an extra terrestrial usb tuner and only costs about 15 euro. There is huge support for the vu+ models also. I am very happy with my choice but cannot comment on the gigablue as i've never had one.
    Hope this helps.

Agreed,110%.
    rgds

• Hello Guys

I would really like to recommend the VU+Solo2. I have only had mine for 5 days now and didn't have too much of a clue on how to run it. But I must say with the tremendous help on here, I have the Solo2 up and running with a fantastic picture and menu system. Its running like a dream, no pun intended!

Regards, Hadyn

• Its not too difficult to add an extra terrestrial usb tuner and only costs about 15 euro.

Wow - you have a space ship to get these?? - and very surprised that the Euro is the currency of outer-space...:lmao:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!