lengthening my epg from a few hours to a few days ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,092 times. The last Post () by niall_b73.

• hi all, i am running blackhole 2.0.2 on my solo.
    when i go to my epg to see what is on it will only show me what is on for the next couple of hours.
    i want to lengthen this to 7 days but i am dammed if i can find out how to.
    the most annoying thing is that i have done this before but i am fecked if i can remember how to.
    please can someone remind me how this is done.

many thanks,
    niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• thanks for that but there is no where there that lets me set how many days ahead i want the epg menu to show ie:
    if i wanted to see what is on on 5 days time ?

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• thanks for that but there is no where there that lets me set how many days ahead i want the epg menu to show ie:
    if i wanted to see what is on on 5 days time ?

niall_b73

Once you have downloaded the epg you can move through up to 7 days ahead,,I´ve just checked it....
    using opentv for ie and uk channels

• How are you trying to look at the days ahead on the epg, on BH I would press the down arrow once on the remote to see the channel list, then press the epg button and this will show you what is on that channel ( say BBC 1 hd for example) for the next 7 days...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• lol..... cheers again for the help but yet again (third thread in a row) i have made a tit of my self.

i have it sorted as stated above.
    when up on the epg i needed to press on the right navigation button on the remote to continue on with the menu, it was there all the time.
    sorry and thanks again.

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!