need help flash the nbox iti-5800s with unknown display

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,750 times. The last Post () by NiWark.

• hey guys,
    i am a new user from germany... my english is not so good. Sorry for that.
    I have buy the polnish nBox. On the back stand "ITI-5800s" and i will flash the firmware on Nebula or OpenPLI.
    I have tested both versions on this page. never work.
    On my nbox ist not "BOOT" or "nBox" a first message. for me it is on display:
    bb84d2a.jpg

Please help me! :sad:

• Please read the rules, mostly paying attention to rule number one.

If the box has not been modified you cannot install Enigma on it. Apparently its a very time consuming method to modify this type of box. There are guides but these are usually in Polish.

Does the box have the two jumpers soldered together on the mainboard?

If there is no signs of a soldered link on the mainboard then its very unlikely the box has been modified to run Enigma 2.

Nano

• If the word "TEST" is shown in the display and it doesn't disappear the you have a boot problema.
    If the word "TEST" is shown in the display and it boots normally and the programms are shown on the TV, then the ITI 5800S is still "virgin", you must flash it with E2 and it's a hardwork opperation.

• okay, I am now a step further. I want to nBox via the serial debug connection flashes. I am now in the service menu (dL). but I can not find a code to get into the settings. I tried that but unfortunately not work. it always get the message "incorrect password". In the manual (Polish) I found dad Password is splashing with CH.D. Is that really channeling down? or that a different meaning?

EDIT:
    Because of the soldered jumper the two, I do not know where to look on the board ...

• Niwark you have been asked already to make and Introduction in the appropriate section.

No answers will be forth coming until an introduction has been made. Please comply with the rules if you wish to continue to use this forum.

Nano

• To enter in service menu. Connect the receiver to the TV using a scart cable. Switch OFF the mains then press and keep the EPG button pressed and connect the mains; after 5 to 6 sec. release EPG and press it again. In the display it should appear dL.
    In the front panel press < OK > OK OK < . On the TV screen there is a password ????. Using the remote press: EPG' OK 'CH.D (channel down) 'BACK '2 '0' 2' 3.
    Go to 2 TLV BASIC MENU and change value of 5 items - TT prio 255, HS prio 255, log type LINEAR, TT device uart0, DBG device uart0. Next, store, exit and start loader.

However you still must have a motherboard with enigma2 installed to do the job.

• :Push:

okay, I am now a step further. I want to nBox via the serial debug connection flashes. I am now in the service menu (dL). but I can not find a code to get into the settings. I tried that but unfortunately not work. it always get the message "incorrect password". In the manual (Polish) I found dad Password is splashing with CH.D. Is that really channeling down? or that a different meaning?

EDIT:
    Because of the soldered jumper the two, I do not know where to look on the board ...

• After typing the password, the nBox says 'incorrect password'. Then she says "check code decoder" and then it restarts.

So I want the nBox on the debug interface flash?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!