Need advice on solo2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 535 times. The last Post () by smiggy1974.

• Got my new solo2 off this sponsors today pre-loaded with vix image all fta/v channels working
    Want to know what to do next or what add ons I should install?

• 2 options buddy!

Add bits yourself

Channel lists or update autobouquets to your local area/settings

add cam or cams - if your going to use solo2 as server Oscam and Cccam cam pack....or just to recieve line Cccam or Mgcamd
    Cams can be found in link below
    http://linuxsat-support.com/em…x-softcam-collection.html
    Copy or ftp ipk file to /tmp on solo2 then from menu setting install local extension - select ipk file you wish to install e.t.c

install plugins through the plugin menu menu > plugins > (green button) download plugins - separated into categories e.t.c
    perhaps do a quick search on plugins you not sure of...although some will have a description

Download ipk from our Enigma2 Plugins section
    Enigma2 Plugins
    Follow steps for ipks of Cams above

Or and more easily for noobies to find your feet

Take a look at our extensive solo2 backups found here Linuxsat Support Solo2 Backup Images l

Put together by our staff and users and all come with descriptions and screen shots of what the image will look like....you can stick with Vix or try something else...although Vix is the easiest to use! But i know Ten done some nice ones with different skins so perhaps start there!

Simply download backup file - unzip to usb > switch off receiver....plug USB in front....switch on and press power to reflash when prompted
    (BACKUP/NOTE DOWN ANY LINES, IMPORTANT SETTINGS FROM RECEIVER BEFORE REFLASHING)

Any problems post back but enjoy your new toy

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Nice info mrgmx
    I ordered solo 2 loaded with vix from sponsors should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to playing with it tomorrow night as are lass is going out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!