message for ten below or anyone

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 746 times. The last Post () by ejmbon2.

• out of all the new vu+ receivers which do you think is best, or is there a better receiver out there , I have a motorised dish with single lnb
    thanks ejmbon2

• A message to EVERYONE OUT THERE!

When choosing or thinking of a new reciever its all to easy to ask which is the best but stop....what you should ask or note when asking is your budget!

The best car in the world maybe a Ferrari....but could you afford it....maybe not!

So to answer this simply i would ask you what is you budget and what do you require from your box?

Although it normally boils down to these perhaps must haves!:

Enigma2 box (runs latest images / plugins e.t.c)

Single or Dual Tuners? (i.e record 1channel while watching)

How much Moola to spend!
    - < £100 you will struggle to find Enigma2 box New although may 2nd hand!
    - £100 - £150 - Single tuner Enigma2 something like XP1000
    - £150 + the realms of the VU and the rest

If your in the last category i would suggest Vu....i think a solo will get you change from £200....Duo or Solo2 (Dual Tuners) your looking at 250 - 300 with solo2 being 290 - 300....but worth it over the Duo.....anything above that then mate you could pick and choose you reciever!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Solo2 then buddy IMO although you may have to spend an extra £9

But mention this wonderful forum and how much you love it and you may get a few quid off.....every little helps!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!