Setting up cccam server

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,194 times. The last Post () by djjonah2002.

• Hey guys, could really do with someones guidance. It all started when my brother had a friend of a friend of a friend etc who said he has a box that can view all football matches, sly tv etc... He was asking my brother for £15 per month plus £150 for the viewing box and setup fee so my brother came to me and asked my opinion. Not really something ive had much dealings with so started trying to find out what the process is to achieve this. So far, correct me if I am wrong but in order to do this I would need to run my own server (Ubuntu server with static ip), have a card reader to put a legitimate subscription card in, ie sly card, have cccam and other software running to provide access codes, ie clines for people with dreamboxes, openboxes etc, that would allow them to view the subscribed channels that I would be paying for? If thats right, what subscription card views the English premier league matches on? I could really do with someones knowledge on the subject and any advice possible to achieve this. Just to paint a picture I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters, my wife has 2 brothers and a sister plus both our parents, all of them minus 1 currently have sly tv so I could potentially be saving my family alot of money plus any friends.
    Had to put a prefix in on the post as SOLVED, wish it was, :haha:

• To be brutally honest with you buddy the guy who was trying to sell your brother a box down the pub etc etc is the reason why sooner rather than later sly uk will be unable to be shared due to them introducing a new card pairing system. The guy would be known as running a payserver which if you read our rules are not welcome here at all, and neither are their supporters...

Your theory in how sharing is achieved is correct, and if you want a card that will give you access to the epl games then you need to look at jsc sports, but you will also need a dish that can pick up 7w and here in the Uk it 's going to be a big one!!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for that mate, so if I got a jsc subscription card and a dish big enough to pick the channels up, would I then be creating a payserver if I share that card over my server? Also would the people wanting to share that card have to also have a dish that big? Please dont take me the wrong way, my intentions are not to sell the service but to allow my family to watch the games aswell as sly.
    Are there any other subscription providers in the UK you would recommend or is sly the main one?

• You would only be creating a payserver if you charge your clients for access to your server, just remember one importatnt thing, cardsharing over the internet is illegal....

yes people sharing your jsc sports card would also need a dish big enough depending where they are to receive a signal from 7w.

You seem to be going for quite a big setup from the off here, most hobbyists would get their server up and running first and then test it internally, say sharing to another box in a different room in their house before even considering a server to all their family & friends....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks guys, all these bits of advice are really helping me out. Just dont want to spend alot of time setting it up and making promises to family then failing miserably, lol. Do you think im over stepping the mark sharing my sly subscription with family or even having the ability to setup my own server to work correctly? Granted it is illegal and probably morally wrong but got to be truthful, if I could get it to work and share it with family then my conscience would be clear. Hope I dont offend anyone.
    Jsc sports is out the window though, dont think the wife or any of my sisters would agree to a big dish on the house, lol. Can anyone recommend an exact model card reader, preferably ebay?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!