vu dou original box not booting properly

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 996 times. The last Post () by car147.

• hi guys must have had this box at least 3 years now never any problem with it, it has always took new images ok until the weekend it was working fine I say fine I think the hdmi port on the back was on its way out probably down to me just puling the lead out so I could see what was happening on the tv while putting images on other boxes.
    what is happening is it goes on the starting screen ok then clicks on to vu screen where I then get my black hole image on to tv screen then the spinner comes on the corner of the screen starts going round and that's it I have left it on for a couple of hours but just sticks at this point. I have put new images on installed bootloader but always sticks at this point
    any suggestions ?

• Original or Clone

Clones had this issue when you tried to flash the latest 2.0 or 3.0 images...protection measures put in by Vu!

It could be related? If its a Clone that is.....although Vu Clone support/help is not offered on this forum im afraid!

Check the Vu box.....any version stickers on there?

Have you had the latest images on it yet? so BH 2.0 or Vix 3.0??? If not what was last working image?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• hi its definitely a original box I have had the latest blackhole 2.5 I think running fine never had a issue at all with box till now I have read about some capacitator but not sure if that's just a clone fix
    I have tried unplugging h/d but that makes no difference

• tried flashing image over again just tried original vu + image but that's sticking on boot up at exactly the same place
    so the box is flashing and taking the images ok its just not booting

• I don't have another usb stick but the one I have is a tdk so good quality I don't have any other usb devices connected to it
    just tried the usb format tool but the box is still hanging at the same place
    I don't think it can be the usb stick as the image is loading on to box goes through starting but as it boots into vu+ duo and the spinner comes on that's where it is sticking

• Are you sure it was BH 2.0.5

Did you put image on or someone else? did you or have you updated the image before from within BlackHole?

it sounds like a clone issue but if your sure its original then it can't be that? How much did you pay? where you get it from?

Did you / Do you have a backup copy of last working image? if so put that on?

Failing that You could try updating bootloader....look in Vu Duo section...then try an image!

Failing all above i would only suggest trying a clone image and seeing if that works??????????

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I am sure its a original box I bought this before they started to make clones of them i think i paid around £400, as I said had it a few years so have updated with images over and over again it was running the blackhole 2.05 image when it started doing this it wasn't from a new install
    I have tried bootloader and images again and ones that I knew I have had on working ok such as ferrets 203 iptv backup and still no joy
    it loads image gets past the starting screen goes to vu duo screen spinner comes on goes from big to small and just hangs there spinner is going round and round, its as if it is waiting for some other bit of hardware to kick in and just doesn't

by the way I can safely say to everyone never try a clone power board in a original box they must be wired wrong that went with a bang lol

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!