Minor Quick Button changes?? - ViX 3.0

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 900 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi chaps,

Loving the ViX image, tried BH but had issues with the VFD thati couldn't seem to get around so i jumped ship....

The quick buttons are almost setup to perfection by default, well that's my opinion, but i'd like to change only the coloured shortcut buttons so that they point to selected plugins.

I know this is possible with MultiQuick but that completely overwrites all buttons regardless and doesn't have the right options to imitate the default ViX config.

For instance, I love the ViX EPG and the fact that pressing the EPG button take you to the ViX Multi EPG, it's much better than the Cool TV Guide (again, just my opinion), but there's no option in MultiQuick to direct you to it with the EPG button. Another is the plus and minus channel buttons will move the EPG along to the next day, can't see a way to do that with MQ.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Can i alter the keymap config file?

Haven't looked at it so wouldn't know if it's even possible, I am a newb but happy to jump in at the deep end so any advice would be welcome.

Many thanks

• It's ok, sorted it....

Found a thread that explained there was a VIX version of MultiQuick with more relevant options and how to change the default EPG button setting.

A little more time and research pays off!

• It's ok, sorted it....

Found a thread that explained there was a VIX version of MultiQuick with more relevant options and how to change the default EPG button setting.

A little more time and research pays off!

Maybe you could post your findings and how to do ...
    for the benefit of other users who find themselves in the same predicament ???
    thanks

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!