VU+ Duo and VBox Positioner Priority Tuner?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,653 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Hi All,
    Not sure if this is possible.

I have the above and a 'really long' cable run which goes to my newish 1.5m dish (and have quad LNB).

I have a length of WF165 which goes directly from the VU Tuner B to one of the connection on the LNB.

I have a length of WF100 which goes from tuner A to a VBOX positioner in another room, which is closer to the dish. And then the cable comes out of the Vbox and towards the second connection on the lnb.

(The reason for the positioner being in the other room is that I have a dm800 which goes to the 3rd connection on the lnb and want to be able to move the dish via the vbox remote). The VU moves the dish correctly via the VU remote.

Anyhow, not sure if this is possible, but what I wanted to do, was move the dish via the wf100 cable, and watch the channel in the first instance by the thicker wf165 cable on tuner B (when watching the weaker sats).

Hope I have explained myself enough and it makes sense.

Is this possible?

Regards,

Rich

I should have gone for stamp collecting, it would have been cheaper....

• Ok, not been messing with it until now. When have tuner B to equal A. Can turn to a sat and it uses tuner A, then if start a recording it then makes tuner B available.

Not sure if there is a plugin that can use to alternate tuners? That why I could press tuner B when on the weaker sat?

Rich

I should have gone for stamp collecting, it would have been cheaper....

• not sure of any plugin that can do that richard . what cable is run between dm800 and lnb ?

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!