recording problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 493 times. The last Post () by netguy.

• hi everyone when i set my timmer for say 3 recordings first one starts fine ok its emmerdale recorded on itvhd then when time for eastenders it switches over to record and shows it on tv have wait for the message to count down to go back to what i was watching the when it time switch to record cornanation st it also switches on the channel on tv why it do that thanking u

• yes i can watch one and watch another its when i set timmer and it switches from first recording to next it goes onto that channel too so have wait till the message times down then press back to what i was watching

• yes i can watch one and watch another its when i set timmer and it switches from first recording to next it goes onto that channel too so have wait till the message times down then press back to what i was watching

Im not near a box to check but it sounds like you have it setup to zap and record rather than just record.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!