tuner failed

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,705 times. The last Post () by russellhearn69.

• ok i'm getting a tuner failed problem on every enigma2 image that i install but when i use spark it's all ok apart from not being able to get cccam to work which i'll figure out eventually, if anyone knows how to rectify the problem please help me.

• CCcam doesn't work on the Amiko Alien. I think there may be a version that reports itself as CCcam but it is not really CCcam, it is a modified version of mgcamd I think - most will use Oscam.

I assume you mean tune failed messages - this could be to do with your tuner configuration, your satellite equipment, or could have something to do with an issue with your satellites.xml file. Best thing to do is install a channel list like catseye or use autobouquets plugin depending on what satellites you are trying to get. Might be an idea letting us know how you have set your tuner configuration and what dish setup you have.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• well as it happens i have managed to find an image that works i am currently scanning for channels and finding 188 so far at 18%,
    I'm using a fixed sly dish on 28.2e and i always set both tuners for port a and b to 28.2 and i have never had a problem until this morning, just found it really strange that all of a sudden the enigma side of it messes up, however i was using an HDMU image, the latest release and it was very buggy, spark i can't get to work for me at all. the image that i have found that is working is this one.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/am…on-v2-1-mod-mui4tler.html

thanks for the reply

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!