AutoBouquets Enigma1 28.2E (By Lraizer @ UKCVS)

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 6,759 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Official Post

Attached is AutoBouquets 28.2 E1. It is unlike the E2 version, it overwrites existing bouquets and the numbering is not like the official receivers. It is unfinished but functional. If using the frontend trial, it will run silently in the background and perform a restart after it completes.

All the work is by Lraizer and some contribution by PaphosAl. The only things I have done is edit the autoscan file. Many thanks to both of them. The few edits I have made have been asterixed below.

• Official Post

There have been no changes to the plugin (yet). Still has issue with Ireland region and does not do the Interactive sports sections. (N1 and E2 version do not have these problems.)

I have been taught how to make the installer by PaphosAl. I am attaching it here as well as a tutorial for installing it on the Technomate E1 receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!