Client's IP and DNS name behaving as if seperate

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,262 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• CCcaminfophp shows the ip address of all clients and the dns server that its paired up with. An odd thing started happening a few days ago where one of my clients was showing as connected (under the dns server name) but my warnings.txt log kept showing his ip address as trying unsuccessful logins every hour. Why would this happen?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• I misunderstood you.
    If you getting failed login attemps from an IP thats logged in, then the guy might have put the line on 2 boxes in his house.
    CCcam will only allow 1 login per line.

• Check your peer has not got a duplicated entry in his .cfg also

thx

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!