Judder free HD - NBOX 5800s/sx on any resolution...

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,445 times. The last Post () by bloto22.

• ok being running Nebula v2 with the judder fix for over a week now and no issues or freezes, nice and stable ...thank F**K :)

i just have two things that are annoying me at the moment, one is that certain channels are defaulting to narrative (voice over ) whilst others are fine and the only other annoying thing is that the info bar pops up now and then without doing anything, just pops up with the channel guff, as if i had just pressed the info button.
    anyone know of a fix ????

The infobar is probably popping up when a program starts. Not sure of the exact way to do it on your image but will be something like setup/system (maybe extended system) /OSD settings/advanced settings or something like that - maybe skin settings, you will find it in the end! sorry not got this image on at the moment. anyway you are looking for an option that says "show infobar on event change" - you want this set at no.

As for the narative - I think you need to look in auto language selection or a/v settings and change prefer AC3 to yes

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• To stop the info bar press opt.....setup.....system....customise.....change to expert at the top then look for "show infobar on event change"...change to NO

the audio can be altered in a/v setting to AC3

hope this helps

• Hello,

Could you tell me if I will be able to watch HD movies 1080p mkv with dts using Judder free HD? At the moment I have broblem with mkv movies and I can not find any good player. I need it to movies from usb and from samba drive.

• login with telnet or putty.

type

uname -r

u will get info STXXX
    to find out what kernel you are ... use right file for right kernel....

there is 2 files only, only 2 option. use uname -r to find out which use

that player made by j00zek is working on all images for nbox.. fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!