ECMs NOK

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,111 times. The last Post () by alanbk.

• Hi all,

Can someone please explain as to how you can get NOK's if it is a case that the OSCam server knows the entitlements of a server ? Surely it will only send the request based on a particular card being available and I would have expected these to then be ECMs OK

• What you are seeing is requests to your server that your server cannot honour - the client has no way of knowing what your server can clear on a particular caid/ident, but at least in the case of a client using oscam, if your server doesn't clear the request, then it gets logged as such and until it is reset should stop the requests. You can restrict your server to what it can clear using oscam.services, where requests will report as invalid on your server, but unless your clients block requests to what you don't clear, you will stll continue to get some requests that your server cannot clear. Basically the client wil know what cards (caid/ident) you have, but not necessarily the services.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Actually, I forgot to mention that I was talking about readers, so it would be requests that my server sends to other servers. In any case, thanks for the explanation because it makes complete sense. Essentially, does a large number of NOK's maybe even just come from not having an uptodate oscam.services file, even though cards may indeed be valid ?

• Essentially, does a large number of NOK's maybe even just come from not having an uptodate oscam.services file, even though cards may indeed be valid ?

could be the case - from what I have seen oscam.services doesn't work on reader entries for physical cards - probably best using it on user accounts. If no services file is present then you would see a lot of nok requests but there shouldn't be constant repeats of the same request for the same service from the same client.

If you are using oscam to read the card and CCcam as a server then the problem with this is you can't use sid assign/reject as you would if CCcam was the card reader so you will still get the requests - but as I said I think the best thing would be to put a services file in the user account you set up to pass the card to CCcam from oscam.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• What you are seeing is requests to your server that your server cannot honour - the client has no way of knowing what your server can clear on a particular caid/ident, but at least in the case of a client using oscam, if your server doesn't clear the request, then it gets logged as such and until it is reset should stop the requests. You can restrict your server to what it can clear using oscam.services, where requests will report as invalid on your server, but unless your clients block requests to what you don't clear, you will stll continue to get some requests that your server cannot clear. Basically the client wil know what cards (caid/ident) you have, but not necessarily the services.

Hi All. Could someone explain how to enter the channels in the oscam.services file so that I can block the following channels ? 0963:000000:114b. Thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!