Channel clearing problem

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,342 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Anyone know how to stop getting bad cw's for the channels boxnation, setanta sports from cache3 as there seems no way to filter out the SID's to force it to read from my card.

Using latest build of oscam 8923

Is anyone else having issues with these 2 channels freezing every 2 minutes

• this is for boxnation - same applies to other channels but change or add srvid
    add this to oscam.services

Code
    [boxnation]
    caid                          = 0963,0960,0961
    provid                        = 000000
    srvid                         = D809

and for the readers that give you bad cw add this to the reader entry in oscam.server

Code
    services = !boxnation

As I said you can add more srvids or even create a separate definition for each srvid for better control and add to services = separated by commas.

Note the '!" before each definition denotes this blocks the services.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Ok thanks for that but that still does not block it from coming in from cacheex is there way to stop the channels coming in through cache using mode 3 as i can see the bad cw's when im watching the log from cache peer

• Yes, this is a real problem, I have noticed it myself with Setanta & Boxnation with cacheex..
    I have a ticket posted on streamboard to introduce an ignore list for cacheex but the only feedback I have so far was to use oscam.services which I am not prepared to do with cacheex.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Would be much better if there was a ignore list for cacheex i hope they implement one soon

Me too buddy, but until then, here is a quick fix using oscam.services

In my setup, I have oscam1 for main shares & oscam2 for cacheex mode 3..

Add this to your oscam.services in cache-EX oscam (oscam2 in my case)

NOTE: replace *** with 5ky

Then in the reader that feeds cache-EX to your main shares, block all 3 services..

If you use a single oscam, you will have to block the three services in all your cacheex mode 3 readers

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I have had to do the same with cacheex..I made this list and i ended up blocking everything i now only have on 0963 which is not much// so the cards i have are at least doing some work while sitting there.

C7A7,C7A8,C7A9,D809,0F01,C5F8,C4CC,C5E5,C4BE,C5EA,C4C8,C5E4,C4BD,C5E9,C4C7,C7AD,C7AF,D435,0F12,CB25,2F03,2F08,2EE0,CC01,C495

These block boxnation/premier sports/setanta/bt sports/sd/hd/espn/sd/hd and all freeview channels like 5HD and sony tv etc.

MK

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!