Desperatly help needed with VU+Solo2 and Viasat

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,566 times. The last Post () by yatzi050.

• Hello all,
    I have just purchhased a VU+ Solo2 and tried to set it up with original image - fail..
    I updated it with latest BH but I can still not see my original viasat channels.

I have only one LNB and I search "simple" - both coax connected as I have original two coax from disc..

Where do I put the Viasat card (upper or lower slot? and does the chip face uppwards or downfacing)

My original sagem box is working perfectly fine, could I expect my BH VU+ Solo2 with original Viasat card to do the same?

Please advice if my VU+ solo2 should work with original Viasat card!

..im getting out of ideas..

• Official Post

Hi steffo and intro post is required here --> Itroductionsn..

Where do I put the Viasat card (upper or lower slot? and does the chip face uppwards or downfacing)

Place the card in the top slot with the chip facing down..

My original sagem box is working perfectly fine, could I expect my BH VU+ Solo2 with original Viasat card to do the same?

Use oscam to read the card, the configs are here --> http://linuxsat-support.com/os…-1-3-viasat-093e-ipk.html..

• How do I install these files?
    Im not totally newbie to linux, putty,ftp and stuff - but for sattelite boxes, im completly lost!
    Should i unpack File Type: rar Viasat 093E Oscam+CCcam2.1.3 config.rar to some place on the box?

Should my box work with original Viasat card?

Regards Steffo

• Official Post

Should my box work with original Viasat card?

Yes the viasat card will work once you install the softcam and configs needed..

Upack the rar file, an ipk will not need unpacked, use an FTP tool like filezilla or Dreambox Control Center to send the files to the receiver..

FTP the attached ipk to /tmp/ > Green button > Yellow button > Manually install IPK packages > Press OK to install then the image will reboot..

Unpack the attached Viasat 093E Oscam+CCcam2.1.3 config.rar file > FTP the oscam configs to /etc/tuxbox/config, & CCcam.cfg to /etc/, overwrite any files that were previously installed..

Press Blue button for BlackHole Blue Panel > Scroll left or right to select Oscam+CCcam as default softcam > Press OK to start..

Now try to view some viasat channels..

• Hi.

I've been using only CCCAM with a local CMore card for some years but recently I also bought a Swedish Viasat card wich I'm trying to activate in my VU+ Solo SE with the internal card reader.
    I have successfully installed the cam from above and also the config files but I still don't get any picture from the Viasat channels.

Do I need to add boxkey?
    Is there any way of checking why my setup is not working?

All help is appreciated.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!