15 hours and counting

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 765 times. The last Post () by pmach10.

• Hi guys feels like I am giving up by posting lol but I need help my new VU+ box turned up today its supposed to be an original (fingers crossed) not a clone I started by flashing vix OE 3.0 boquets seemed to go on fine but when I tried to get cccam installed the box rebooted then got stuck with the vix spinning logo.

As I didn't know hot to fix this I reflashed vix same result when installing cccam so I tired BH couldn't get cccam installed at all so I tried openpli this installed fine ccam no problem all working but doesn't support permanent time shift so im now tring openATV can any one help maybe a walkthrough guide with a setup. I need time shift ccam and 7day epg on 28.2 thanks

PSI

• How do I tell the unit doesn't have any stickers on the back and the remote feels quality no creeking when buttons are pressed

Remove the lid and look to see if it contains the secret chip used to overcome the Vu+ security measures. Bear in mind that you wont get support for a Vu+ clone here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Remove the lid and look to see if it contains the secret chip used to overcome the Vu+ security measures. Bear in mind that you wont get support for a Vu+ clone here.

Why not I got my clone help here

• Well I finally got it sorted no too sure what the problem was but I downloaded the latest vix nightly build from there server used an older cccam version 2.1 and everything is working a treat now. As for it being a clone I brought it from ebay for £179 it is being sold as an original and it was here next day I don't really want to take it to pieces as it is all working now.

PSI

• Hi mate to put your mind at rest,i bought my vu Solo from ebay for £179 from a well known company Lav+++++ and checked it out via vuplus.com site and gave them some detail's off my box and please to say mine came back genuine.Good luck with your's it only take's an email to put your mind at rest. Cheer's

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!