cross epg not loading on few channels, please help.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 883 times. The last Post () by hacked.

• Hi everyone,
    can anyone help please. Im using cross epg with cool tv guide and a few channels dont show the info. Channels like, a couple of sly living, sly atlantic also history sd and a couple of others cant remeber of the top of my head. I save epg data to a usb stick. Havnt had any trouble before and i havnt installed anything latley or updated anything, also it sometimes only shows 2 to 3 days worth of data then on other occasions it will show all 7 days worth but the above channels seem to miss all the time. Seems strange.

Thanks in advance.

• same problom here mate crosspeg does same when i up date manualy then go back some channels missing now next some show 2 day it was all righr before any idea guys i have vu+duo orignal bh 2.0.3

• Hi everyone,
    can anyone help please. Im using cross epg with cool tv guide and a few channels dont show the info. Channels like, a couple of sly living, sly atlantic also history sd and a couple of others cant remeber of the top of my head. I save epg data to a usb stick. Havnt had any trouble before and i havnt installed anything latley or updated anything, also it sometimes only shows 2 to 3 days worth of data then on other occasions it will show all 7 days worth but the above channels seem to miss all the time. Seems strange.

Thanks in advance.

It might have something by resetting the clock to winter time and the epg will stabilize after a few days
    Or it is usually 2 channels on the channel list of "all channels", you can check if you have chosen one that does not have epg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!