DreamboxEdit is not conecting to Vu+ Solo. Why?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,404 times. The last Post () by brendanj9554.

• Hello to all members of the forum. I need some help. I just bought a Vu+ Solo on which i installed Blackhole 2.0.5, Tspanel 7.2, and cccam 2.3 (using tspanel menu). Then I connected to Vu+ Solo using Dreambox control center and copy cccam.cfg file to receiver using ftp with user "root" and password "dreambox" and it was ok. Then i tried to connect to VU+ solo using DreamboxEdit using same user/password, same IP adress, port 21 for FTP (80 HTTP) and when I push the "Test IP conection" button it says "Sucesfuly conected to the Dreambox on IP adress ...." but when I push the "Test username password" button it says "Could not conect to the Dreambox on addres 192.168.0.6 port 21. Check the IP address and the port number and try again". I try seting fpt to passive and active and same error message. What am I doing wrong??? The IP addres is correct because i checked on the receiver in the network menu. Is the receiver using a different port for FTP then 21??? What user/password must I type (root/dreambox is ok?)? Any ideeas??? Thank you.

• hi buddy, welcome to the forum, as per forum rules please make an introduction post,

if you have already used FTP to install CCcam.cfg with port 21 and everything is OK it's unlikely to be the port.

where did you get the image from? normally there are release notes that come with the image, giving you FTP/SSH ports, and passwords etc, may be worth a look

just been having a poke about, others have had this issue in the past. resolved by re-flashing image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!