*** Italia Problem with Card

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,907 times. The last Post () by YamaR6.

• Hello, i have *** Italia in OSCam on DM500HD, and i think i forgot to put the card in original *** box before expiration. Now when i insert the card in original box i got this message:

"AVVISO Numero 07
    Riconoscimento della Smart Card in corso, si prega di attendere SC: xxxx xxx xxxx, STB_ID: xxx xxx xxxx x"

Can i fix the card or its burned?

Regards

• "AVVISO Numero 07
    Riconoscimento della Smart Card in corso, si prega di attendere SC: xxxx xxx xxxx, STB_ID: xxx xxx xxxx x"

how long did you keep it in the receiver? the message translated reads.......
    NOTICE No. 07
    Recognition of the Smart Card in progress, please wait SC: xxxx xxx xxxx, STB_ID: xxx xxx xxxx x

• Dont think its been burned mate as that would be errore 9994/9995 etc

"NOTICE No. 07
    Recognition of the Smart Card in progress, please wait====

This is what its saying to you above so wait... italia cards from memory usually update in an hour but thats cards that have not had entitlements run out.

MK

• Hello, i have wait the card for 3 hours in the original box and nothing. I think that i keep it into the DM500HD 6 days after i need to update the entitlements. Now i have only 1 entitlements in OSCam, but before i had 12-13

Regards

• I would just leave it in the 5ky Italia box for a few days. The entitlement emms are only sent out every few days, they are not sent out every day. If you leave it, it should eventually update again although it may take a few weeks. Just leave it on 5ky Uno and keep checking it every few days.

Nano

• Hello, i have wait the card for 3 hours in the original box and nothing. I think that i keep it into the DM500HD 6 days after i need to update the entitlements. Now i have only 1 entitlements in OSCam, but before i had 12-13

Regards

Its not advisable to update italia cards in 3rd party receivers unless you know what your doing as you WILL more than likely (burn your card) meaning errore 999? depending on caid used with oscam..what caid is your card btw..i assume 09CD?

Anyway i would definately take nano,s advice and leave it in the original receiver to re-activate!! 093B and 09CD cards used to update entitlements in an hour with the original pace HD italia box i used but i never allowed my italia card to run out so you should really start paying attention to your card/s and make sure this does not happen!

I would also not try to contact your supplier to request a refresh signal from italia as it will sound a few alarm bells i would say!

Another thing you could try tho is a software update on the receiver itself as it may speed up the cards re-activation process...cant remember what button it was on my box but its practically the same as a manual software update method on slyuk boxes.

MK

• Its exactly the same process as the UK box.

Switch the box off at the mains. hold down the backup button on the box, switch power back on whist holding the backup button on the box down until the 4 LED's on front of the box come on, leave the box for 10 or so minutes until the box reboots itself.

Simples :haha:

• Hello,

First of all thank you!

I have contact my supplier for the problem, and he told me to leave the box on *** TG24 channel, then he refresh my card, and the card get updated.

Regards

• Hello, i don't get any ECM of my card ( S*y Italia ) in OSCam and have tried into original box, then i get error 9995. What should i do?

Thank you!

• If its a prepaid card it stands a chance that what ever viewing time on it has been lost. When the 9995 error first appeared certain suppliers were replacing them, but as far as i'm aware that is not happening now.

Unfortunately its the joys of using the 09CD card outside of the 5ky Italia box.

Nano

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!