card updated but not receiving all the channels!

There are 36 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,969 times. The last Post () by nano.

• To be honest if your peers are moaning give them the option to disconnect from you if they cannot wait for you to try and rectify the problem, thank them for the share and then get rid. If your having issues now what do you think they are going to do when it goes off all together?

At the end of the day its just a hobby, if your peers are getting that uptight they are not worth sharing with.

In all honesty if you watch 5ky Italia the most you would be cheaper to get a 5ky Italia card anyway Its way cheaper than 5ky UK.

Nano

• Very strange things afoot here.

My Sly UK card which only has BT Sports is now showing a "wrong card inserted in box" when put back in the old Sly+ Box. Its only ever been run under CCCam. It seems they can now send this new pairing method through CCCam also.

My Sly UK card which only has BT Sports is now showing a "wrong card inserted in box" when put back in the old Sly+ Box. Its only ever been run under CCCam. It seems they can now send this new pairing method through CCCam also.

does it still clear bt sports?

• Official Post

Very strange things afoot here.

If CCcam is configured to allow emm of course they can send it... nothing new there as we have saw with other members, do you still have entitlements & if so is it clearing?

All sly have done is add channels to the pairing list and btsports and setanta were added months ago...does not mean they have paired your card mate unless you are having problems.

As you will know if your entitlements are out then you will get the (wrong card inserted) even if its been inserted into the box the card was initially paired too ! although after entitlement update this message should stop showing unless they manage to pair your card while that is being done.

Nano just go to sly.com/wrongcard im sure it is ,put your details version etc in again and itll work again seen this posted already buddy

• You can only use that if you have a valid Sly sub which i don't. The card was originally paired to an old Pace SD ***+ Box and cleared fine until they updated the card a few days ago.

The website has pointed me to BT Sport so i'll ring them tomorrow.

Nano

• Yes all entitlements upto date and no it doesn't clear, although i was just making an observation as i know this can only be fixed by pairing the card back to the Sly+ box the card should be already paired to :lolz:

I'm guessing they have probably paired it to the old DRX595 that they seem to think i still have even though i got shut of it well over 12 months ago.

Shouldn't be a problem in all honesty, i'll just get BT to sort it out as Sly say they cannot do anything as i no longer have a subscription with them which is complete bull

Edited 2 times, last by nano: Fixing Typo error ().

• Yes all entitlements upto date and no it doesn't clear, although i was just making an observation as i know this can only be fixed by pairing the card back to the Sly+ box the card should be already paired to :lolz:

I'm guessing they have probably paired it to the old DX590 that they seem to think i still have even though i got shut of it well over 12 months ago.

No disrespect nano but you are not making much sense at all mate....to recap your card is now NOT showing bt sports(in server) which is a paired channel but when you put it in an old sly+?sd box it shows wrong card inserted..but you beleive sly have paired your card to an old dx590?hd box..whats a dx590? and why would they pair it to a previous box you once owned before it was initially paired.

CCcam allows all emms through but its still uncertain if emms are pairing cards alone without sly actually knowing what the new reciever id actually is.

I activated an ftv sly card with bt sports only to a Thomson box in july last year and have had no issues whatsoever...obviously i chose that box for a reason as you are aware of.

• The card was originally paired to an old Sly+ Box. It was left to update in my Gigablue under CCCam, The card updated and now does not clear BT Sports which it previously did before the entitlement updates. When its inserted in the Sly+ box that it was paired to it now shows as wrong card. Ergo it has been paired to something else.

How is that not making sense?

The Dx590 was a typo error, i was referring to a DRX 595 receiver

• According to Sly i have a DRX595 receiver not a SD Sly+ box. Now if the SD Sly+ box is showing on the screen "Wrong Card" it can only mean that the card is no longer paired to that receiver and must be paired to something else.

It is a possible assumption that if Sly have the details for the older DRX595 that they may have used those details to pair the card whilst it was under CCCam. Unless you can think of any other reason the original SD Sly+ receiver was showing a "wrong card" error, it pretty much makes it a real possibility and makes perfect sense.

Either way it doesn't matter now as its all sorted and is now working fine

• According to Sly i have a DRX595 receiver not a SD Sly+ box. Now if the SD Sly+ box is showing on the screen "Wrong Card" it can only mean that the card is no longer paired to that receiver and must be paired to something else.

It is a possible assumption that if Sly have the details for the older DRX595 that they may have used those details to pair the card whilst it was under CCCam. Unless you can think of any other reason the original SD Sly+ receiver was showing a "wrong card" error, it pretty much makes it a real possibility and makes perfect sense.

Either way it doesn't matter now as its all sorted and is now working fine

Ah well as long as its working now...your good for a wind up now and again nano you know that tehehe.

MK

• Gave BT a round of f**ks :lolz:

They got 5ky to re-pair the card to the box that it should have already been paired to.

Nano

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!