Help! Oscam Server - Cccam Clients ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,620 times. The last Post () by FCIK.

• Hello! I hope i can get some help here.

First some info:
    * I got Dreambox Dm800SE using OSCAM and 2 cards, Viasat nordic and CanalDigital Nordic.
    * Im trying to share my 2 cards from OSCAM server to clients using Cccam.

So i have got the both cards to work fine using OSCAM in thr "server" box. Picture on both card.

Then i have set up a C Line in the client box. The share work fine, but only on group 1. I hope someone can help me here and se what im doing wrong, why i cant share both cards.

Info from server box:

Server File:

Thats my files from OSCAM on server box.

Im my client box who is running Cccam i have this in my cccam.cfg

C: my.dns.org 15000 login passw

Like i sad, i get picture from group 1, but not from group 2, webif on serverbox say 0000:000000 when client are watching group 2.
    Can someone please help me, what is wrong??

• hi mate, i believe you need to make a newcamd connection, there are people with the know how however no one will help you until you make an introduction in the introductions section.

• hi mate, i believe you need to make a newcamd connection, there are people with the know how however no one will help you until you make an introduction in the introductions section.

Hi there! introduction is now done..=)
    Back to case...

Yes i have read about the Newcamd line in conf,
    i dont have any now and sharing from group 1 is working without any newcamd,
    so i wonder if i can get both card to work like this?

Just Oscam server to Cccam user....

• You should be able to share to client using CCcam protocol - configs look ok - but there is no need to define CAID and IDENT on account in oscam.user in your setup. Not sure if it will help (according to oscam wiki you have applied the correct format) but worth a mention. Does it work if you placed both cards in group 1?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• You should be able to share to client using CCcam protocol - configs look ok - but there is no need to define CAID and IDENT on account in oscam.user in your setup. Not sure if it will help (according to oscam wiki you have applied the correct format) but worth a mention. Does it work if you placed both cards in group 1?

Thanx for replay. I will try out to remove CAID and IDENT and se what happands.

Yes if i use group 1 on both cards, only one will work.
    Nothing wrong with cards, if i replace the groups the other card will work..

EDIT:

Have now removed CAID and IDENT from user.conf and group 1 still works but not group 2.
    Black screen on group 2 and webif tell me: CAID:SRVID 0000:000000 and status say only Connected, not online..

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!