help needed for dm800se please

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,521 times. The last Post () by lolola.

• i have a clone dm800se sl84 is a sunraybox and i need a image for it i tested many of them and i don't find the perfect on cuz same has problems so i need the good one and with cccam emu and cccam config

• Hi to all .... Please can any one help me , im just asking for the image for DM 800se sl84 and it works with my DM perfect and i dont need youtub or other things just the good one with drives and all what needed for the dm clone dm800SE SL84

thanks to all

• There are many good images out there. Which is the best one only you can decide.

You just have to try them all really until you find one you like. I have a preference for EDG Nemesis and NewEnigma2. As far as i am aware both are available for SIM 2.10 boxes.

I can't say i have seen any O.E 2.0 images available for the SIM 2.10 boxes. If you want to use one of those images you will need to get an A8P sim or possibly an eStar one for your box. They can be found easily enough just by googling "a8p sim" or "eStar sim". Not sure if the O.E 2.0 images work on the eStar sim boxes as i don't have one, although i'm sure i have seen software to convert these images into ones that will work on the eStar boxes.

Nano

• I'm sure the guy that started the post would be appreciative if you either uploaded the image or gave the url so he can download it himself.

Nano

• YES YES it is A great and the best image for the clone dm800se sl84 and i suggest to all who has the same dm

thanks bother Inspiral for the link

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!