VU Duo IP address not showing in VUCC or DCC

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,652 times. The last Post () by satstart.

• I have just upgraded my router and my solo is working fine with homeplugs in dream control centre and vu control centre. The problem is that my duo can not be flashed with either VUCC or DCC using wireless tenda. I have even hard wired it in with a cat cable but still I can not open up DCC or VUCC. I have tried a factory reset and still no joy full reboot and still no joy. Can anyone help please??

• On the main Network page with DCC have you tried the 'search' button to see if it picks up your duo? > it will scan the network and show IPs

Can you access internet from duo? open plugins and see if you can access network to download or launch TSPanel e.t.c something that will access the net!

If you can't from the Duo access network from Menu and see if DHCP is enabled/disabled > enable it and run network test > all should show green ticks!

Come back if none of above solves issue

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Only disable it when you have checked your router settings buddy, just in case there is a ip conflict.... in your router you should be able to fix the ip addy you want to keep the duo on.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• These are the instructions I found to set a static ip addy for a device:

goto http://192.168.0.1 username: admin password: changeme click on ok press on advanced setttings press yes/ok goto DHCP Reservation you can setup static Ip's

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!