Trying to use a lincsys as a dm500s radio bridge

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 681 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Hi Guys
    I have a d500s that i want to put in my bedroom, I cannot wire back to the router so I found a working linksys bridge (wet54g), i have set it up and it can be found when connected to the router, when I try to connect to the dm500c, through the router- lincsys bridge to the dm500s.
    the encrytion is wep, the wireless light is on the linksys, it is seen by dcc search as an ip address, i am using a crossover cable any ideas guys
    Regards
    junger

• ditch the crossover cable for connecting between the d500 and wireless bridge :) use a normal one

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!