Unable to update to latest version of spark

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,145 times. The last Post () by stuhar.

• Hi all I have just recived my alien 2 box today and I couldn't get on the spark portal I kept getting a net issue , I thenh read that I need to update to a later version of the spark software so I downloaded it from the amiko website version 1.2.68 but I cant get the box to update I keep getting invalid file type this packet if for a spark application upgrade am I doing something wrong or do I have to do the upgrade from boot , I can ftp in to the box and have channels running cccam and newcam with plugins but cant do an upgrade . cheers

• I Have sorted it , I have had to download the 1.6.50 rescue image and install from usb now I can access Spark the image that came on the box had been disabled from Spark due to the weather app

I have cccam working and all other addons from the portal site but the spark gives me error net login

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!