ViX say TSMedia corrupts their image

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,231 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Hi all, I have today changed from latest vix to latest black hole as ever since i installed tsmedia on vix i could never record any programs properly after that plugin was installed!!Vix say that i would have had to reinstall vix again as they dont support tsmedia and it corrupts there image! So i thaught i would try new image BH LATEST.

Problem i have now is that 1chanell wont play movies on BH but i think its because my internal hard drive needs set up again? am i correct??? any ideas what to do now?

Thanks!:

• Hi all, I have today changed from latest vix to latest black hole as ever since i installed tsmedia on vix i could never record any programs properly after that plugin was installed!!Vix say that i would have had to reinstall vix again as they dont support tsmedia and it corrupts there image! So i thaught i would try new image BH LATEST.

Problem i have now is that 1chanell wont play movies on BH but i think its because my internal hard drive needs set up again? am i correct??? any ideas what to do now?

Thanks!:

They never said that. TSPanel corrupts their image NOT TSmedia.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

Thanks!:

sadly my friend you have the wrong end of the stick, infact you have the wrong stick all together.

It was said and i Quote "TSpanel overwrites system files during it's install which is known to cause issues with the image. ( i'm not getting into that argument again so just dont go there ), you can use TSpanel if you wish but if you encounter any issues as a result we can not offer you help as it's a closed source plugin.

TSmedia on the other hand works perfectly with ViX and always has, that said V 4.0 and v4.1 had a small issue when trying to install from the feeds or manually where it would give a error about dependencies

This has since been fixed by rob van der does and will be included in the feeds from build 751, there is also a fixed version on the forum but i cant upload it due to bandwidth issues.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!