debian smargo help required

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,421 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• I had problems with my smargo when I first got it
    And it turned out to be a fake clone smargo and
    It wouldnt read my card, have you checked to see if
    Your smargo is a original?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• http://linuxsat-support.com/sa…t-fake-smargo-reader.html

Check that link out to see if you have a clone

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi mutz thanks for your reply. Checked that thread and my smargo is genuine. its the arrow shape and opened the casing and all. I bought it from our sponser aswell.
    Any other suggestions? Even when I insert the reader without a card it says unable to read latenct timer -32

• Have you tried different USB port mate ?

Mutz

• ok lol. I took out the card and inserted it the other way round. The linux pc still says unable to read latency timer, however, the card is being read. CS studio shows me the card and the channels are clearing on my dreambox downstairs. Lol, strange one. I am currently reading the card in cccam but I've been hearing a lot of talk about oscam. Which one do you recommend for reading my sly uk card?

• that message you are getting is normal for debian . My debian says it aswell but the reading ability is unaffected so i wouldnt worry . glad to hear you are all up and running. To future proof with your particular card i would go for oscam as the reader as cccam is in my opinion a dead project now

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks a lot for your help newtolinux, I'm happy that I'm up and running now. Gonna start reading up some tutorials for oscam now. But with oscam, don't you have to use it with conjuction with cccam for you to share it with everyone else?

• yes you do . effectively you use oscam as cardserver for your local and then pass to cccam . Or just host your card on oscam and exchange shares over n lines and use mgcam on your receiver

thx

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!