jsc sport card

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,642 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• i dont know if this is the right section to post this but if its not feel free to move this thread.

i have an aj jazeera sport card since january. it was supposed to be for channels 1-10 but only 1-8 are working.

this happened a few weeks ago as well but when i took it from a dm800 and put it in a dm500 9 and 10 came back and lasted for about 2-3 days after i put it back into the dm800.

both boxes are using the exact same config file.

when i look at the entitlements section of cccam i can see the last two lines are:

Chid 0002 - date 0x1019 valid 0x63
    Chid 0004 - date 0x1019 valid 0xfe

is there a way to tell how long the card will last from the info above or is there another way to find out when the card will expire? also is one line above related to 1-8 and the other to 9 and 10 and is this why 9-10 aren't working (ie its a card for 1-8 only)?

thanks.

• is it the irdeto or via version ?

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• are you running or can you run cccam in debug or check cccam info to see the emm's going to the card

add this line in your ccc.cfg

TRY ALL CHIDS : /dev/?????? which ever device id your card reader is on

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• i cant get to do that right now but i will try it either later this evening or tomorrow. maybe this is why its not updating. i'll come back with the results. thanks for the info.

• no problem . hope it sorts probs for you

regards

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!