Won't load

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 642 times. The last Post () by huester.

• HI,
    Am using as main box Solo 2, so decided to use my Alien2 as second box and have been running Spark. Got fed up with that and put on PKT backup image. All was fine so installed Catseye 28E channel list, which seemed to install ok but although I had strong signal there was no picture. So tried flashing a different image. This seemed to load ok but then stuck on ''Starting''. Tried another image and same result. Any ideas.

regards

• I found the best way to load a backup was using the plugin in Spark and making sure the image file was in the root of the usb drive.
    I found that it would often stick at "Boot" if not flashed from the root .

• thanks guys,
    never quite figured how to do it through spark. Do I need a hard drive connected. I don't have one because it is only for occassional viewing. I'll have a read up on spark site to see if I can figure it out.

• well I have tried that, but still no good.Goes all through bootup shows Hyperion image on screen counts loadup then says start then starting, which was hwre it stuck before, but now it goes to discovery and sticks there. Never had this problem before. Any ideas

• this is doing my head in now. Can't get it to flash at all. Starts to upload gets to e299 then goes to flashing u/load and sticks there. Had same result with different images, which are PKT. I am using a Kingston 4gb stick which I have reformatted to fat32 using Easus partition tool. Is it possible something has got corrupted on Enigma side and if so what is the next step. Going to try a different image maybe HDMU and see if that works It works ok in spark.Any help much appreciated

regards

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!