Same satellite in both LNB inputs

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 518 times. The last Post () by eclipse.

• Hi
    I have 2 cables from the LNB to both inputs of the box.
    I tried different configurations, and I read in the forum to have input B as the 'default', and have A as "same as B" (or something like that).
    I also tried to have B at Astra 28, and A at Astra 28... if you wonder why, that is the way to be able to have the PIP working...
    Anyway...
    Now I'm faced with the following: I have all channels as duplicates... i.e. I have Travel channel 2 times in my list... one of them works... and the other does not work... I'm getting a "FAIL" message.
    Have I understood something wrong? What should input A be as?
    Thanks

• Ok, thanks.
    I currently have input B to Astra 28, as advanced and input A as "same as B"... what's does this "same as B" format means then?

• mine is tuner A and is set on simple
    and then tuner B is the same maybe change your tuner B from advance to simple and then do the same on tuner A
    that's how mine is

if the doesn't work may be wait for some one else to help out im still learning my self bud

• From what I've read somewhere in the Forum, it's best to setup tuner B first... so in case you want to loopthrough, you have to do it to A, as this is the only way to make it work... don't know if it's true or not... haven't tried it personally... but I have first set tuner B as my "default" just in case I need to use this loopthrough option at a later point...

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!