0963 Card in Oscam - can anyone help?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,281 times. The last Post () by keongjb.

• Hi

I hope someone can help me out with my problem as iv been pulling my hair out over the last couple of days with this :beated: I have recieved a brand new white card and paired it over the telephone with a thomson 4e3***

following this I have installed oscam 1.20 on my dreambox 70270HD and used the 0963 oscam configs I found on here.

Initially there wasnt any entitlements but after maybe an hour or so it sucessfully updated and now says CARDOK (22 entitlements) but it still will not clear the channels?
    I keep getting the error " but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed "

I have tried without the boxkey as I have read that it is not required an also added the boxkey in manually. the one thing I notice is upon startup oscam says:
    [internal] serial: ########, BoxID: ########, baseyear: 1997

oscam displays #### I have not masked these out for the forum.

thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction. :thumbsup:

PS. my card has NEVER been put in an original receiver

• No boxkey required m8, Is this happening on just premium or onall channels?
    If the latter, I had a similar issue & setup oscam + dvbapi from the linuxsat addon plugin and all worked well...
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…upport-addons-plugin.html

Post some configs m8 (oscam.conf & oscam.server) so we can see if there is anything amiss..
    Also post log from oscam startup

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi thanks for your reply

Its happening on all channels, I have read about the DVBAPI so I tried that also to no avail. here are my configs; they were originally from this site but I have played around with them trying to get the to work;

Start up log

oscam.conf

oscam.server

• Remove the lines in red & restart oscam & retest

Also, Have you added group = 1 to your user accounts??

I see you have newcamd enabled?

[newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = 10000@0963:000000

Are you connecting to cccam server or is this an oscam only setup?
    If this is an oscam only setup, remove cccam from startup or delete the bin file

I only use cccam clients to update entitlements, are you using nlines in your box's?

Probably best to post typical user account also m8..

2013/10/16 11:18:35 77905A68 c ERROR: Can't open device /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0 (errno=16 Device or resource busy)

Not sure if this is the culprit as I dont use dvbapi at the moment... Maybe someone else can comment...
    From a quick google, this error looks like it is caused by a full flash memory...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I have removed the boxid line and ecmwhitelist and same issue

checked that group = 1 is in all accounts in oscam.user and it is.

I have CCcam 2.3.0 also installed and an N: Line into oscam
    N: 127.0.0.1 10000 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

oscam.user

• I have removed CCcam and rebooted with oscam only. still same error "channel not subscribed" but after checking the log there is no more errors on /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0. Box had been running for a while with me playing with it so maybe the ram or swap was full?

• having played around I decided to come back and readd my boxkey and it has started working but only on some channels. This time I added my box key in lowercase rather than uppercase and it is clearing a few channels.

When i remove my boxkey it reverts back to channel not subscribed?? the channels showing are channel 5HD, *** 2. not showing *** 1HD, ITV2 HD so doesnt seem to be just premium channels?

• Hi i send you pm somes hd chanels ch5-4-itv work only with the card update my advice run only ccam 221 and check if you have picture if no

go to sly 1 chanels and live it shud update your carte...

I dont recomend you ccam 230

• Hi rami I got your pm rami but cant reply until 10 posts. Should i use only cccam 221 or will 213 work as i already have that? Also should i disable any emms in the config?

• ok I have disabled oscam and downgraded CCcam to 2.2.1

CCcam.cfg

BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000

The only HD channel it is clearing is channel 5 HD. (4 HD and itv1HD are FTA)
    it is clearing *** 1 but not *** 1 HD so I have left it on *** 1 for the time being let me know what you think?

• i can only think maybe the pairing had gone wrong or I made the error of using cccam 2.3.0 instead of 2.2.1, stuck a 9v battery on the card and blew it before the *** engineer came to fit my shiny new box. that way it couldnt be re-paired to the new box. Engineer ordered a new card. it arrived today and is clearing all channels in oscam :)

PS i dont actually have a thomson box I just randomised a serial number and rang *** with it. they paired and I generated boxkey. all good :)

• i can only think maybe the pairing had gone wrong or I made the error of using cccam 2.3.0 instead of 2.2.1, stuck a 9v battery on the card and blew it before the *** engineer came to fit my shiny new box. that way it couldnt be re-paired to the new box. Engineer ordered a new card. it arrived today and is clearing all channels in oscam :)

PS i dont actually have a thomson box I just randomised a serial number and rang *** with it. they paired and I generated boxkey. all good :)

Some guess lol

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!