0963 card got EMM's but no channels?

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,008 times. The last Post () by psxchipper.

r8917 oscam both worked only one does now cant understand would it still show entitlements if it was hit? iv had it working in it before but now wont work but shows entitlements

There is/was a problem with oscam rev 8917 using cccam to update cards.

(Version #8917 had a problem with updating vide0guard cards (including slyuk) through cccam proto)

Taken from:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=16479
    Try updating your oscam, may help.

• hi all iv never used cccam to update cards i allways put in another box iv never paired to a box either they have allways updated without pairing them so my question is why does one card that was updated work fine the setup shows all but when i put other card in thats updates the same dont work it cant be the cccam i dont use that to update it plus cant be the oscam because that works so i cant understand both cards updated as i allways ddo one works one dont any input wellcome iv changed over the cards reboot ones fine i change over the card one dont but both updated fine

• My 0963 card hasn't been in the $ky box for over 12 months and it updates fine every month without fail under CCCam 2.1.3.

Nice and simple to setup and it does the job without fail every month. Anybody that says that CCCam cannot update an 0963 card is talking out of their derrière.

Nano

• I have lost loads of channels from my local card (movies/sports). using svn9842/CCcam-2.1.3. I have posted :8888, any ideas please
    OSCam r9842 Timeline Status Pollrefresh no set - Polling disabled
    Hide/Reset Reader/User AU Address Port Protocol CAID:SRVID Current Channel LB Value/Reader Login Status
    Server 2/2

Hide the Server root root 127#.'.# server 0000:0000 26.10.14
    12:35:12 OK
    Hide the Server root root 127.0.0.1 0 http 0000:0000 26.10.14
    12:35:12 OK
    Readers 1/1

Hide the Reader ***UK Restart the Reader ***UK ***UK ON 127.#.#.#.# internal 0963:1841 Sly Digital (UK): Discovery Turbo UK no data 26.10.14
    12:35:12 CARDOK
    (5 entitlements)
    Clients 1/1 (1 with ECM within last 25 seconds)

Hide the User linuxsat Kill the User linuxsat linuxsat OFF 127.#.#.#.# 53665 newcamd (CCcam) 0963:1841 *** Digital (UK): Discovery Turbo UK ***UK (92 ms) 26.10.14
    12:35:33 OK

• Junger either put the card back in the original box or put it under CCCam. It could take a few days for it to update as $ky don't send the update signal all the time.

Nano

• My 0963 card hasn't been in the $ky box for over 12 months and it updates fine every month without fail under CCCam 2.1.3.

Nice and simple to setup and it does the job without fail every month. Anybody that says that CCCam cannot update an 0963 card is talking out of their derrière.

Nano

Is there a guide for your setup, would be much appreciated. My card never updates, always have to put it back in the original box.

• hi my logs are fine because one card works on it the other dont this is why im finding it strange why both cards where fine updating and working and now when i swap cards over one wont is this what happens when the cards been hit? seems strange iv allways updated both the same way now one wont show all

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!