Please Help want step by step advice ?

There are 56 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,561 times. The last Post () by master G.

• USB Sandisk CRuzer Blade size 3.996 GB Mount:/media/usb

HDD (whatever make it is) Mount:/media/HDD

Have a read of post #17 again, this tells you how to do it with the remote....

is this good friend the same one that told you to put your picons on the hdd :snicker:

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• lol shut it lol !!!!
    I am looking at device manager and nothing there yesterdat usb and hdd were but not now ???

• Try doing a full restart again buddy, at least one of the devices should show up, mount it correctly then restart the box again, next time you go into device manager you will then see the one that is not mounted, mount this and then restart again...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Try doing a full restart again buddy, at least one of the devices should show up, mount it correctly then restart the box again, next time you go into device manager you will then see the one that is not mounted, mount this and then restart again...

but thats what i mean how do i mount correctly through remote (both showing up again )

• Press the blue button twice, select devices manager. In here press the red button for mountpoints, then change your usb drive to be mounted as media/usb by pressing the right or left arrow on the remote. You will need to do a full restart after this. Then repeat for the HDD and mount this as media/hdd

fI7WHhv.png

• Press the blue button twice, select devices manager. In here press the red button for mountpoints, then change your usb drive to be mounted as media/usb by pressing the right or left arrow on the remote. You will need to do a full restart after this. Then repeat for the HDD and mount this as media/hdd

earlier on when i spoke to you it was showing internal HDD and usb but just looking now and not showing anything, have rebooted still nothing please help lol ?

• I think your going to need to initialize the hdd... the usb stick remove it and then format it to fat32 then plug it back into the box then check in device manager to see it it shows.

fI7WHhv.png

• you are kidding buddy surely there is another way ?

Nope, not kidding at all bud. I would actually go as far as flashing on the original Vu Duo image first and initialize the HDD with that loaded on. Then flash on BH 2.0.6 and setup again. For all the time it would take it's well worth it, give your box a good clean out...

fI7WHhv.png

• Nope, not kidding at all bud. I would actually go as far as flashing on the original Vu Duo image first and initialize the HDD with that loaded on. Then flash on BH 2.0.6 and setup again. For all the time it would take it's well worth it, give your box a good clean out...

dont think i can do all that will be pulling my hair out :(

• Nope, not kidding at all bud. I would actually go as far as flashing on the original Vu Duo image first and initialize the HDD with that loaded on. Then flash on BH 2.0.6 and setup again. For all the time it would take it's well worth it, give your box a good clean out...

Hangfire - I went into uninstall addons and have uninstalled livefootball addon rebooted and now both showing in black hole devices manager !!!!

• Ok guys dont ask me how but usb and internal hdd are set as they should be ie as in photo attached below -
    6ef9c6d.jpg

as posted above i tried un installing a previous addon through ( addon un-instal ) which i decided to un instal although it still shows up in addon list strange dont you think ??
    and i can also view black hole speed up without crashing and can preview black hole skins with out green screen crashing, strange dont you think guys ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!