Wanted Irish 0963 card

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 675 times. The last Post () by brendanj9554.

• Wanting to sub to setanta Ireland, but need an Irish card, can't agree to pay upto £500 and a yearly sub. Would rather buy an Irish card and sub to setanta for £20 pm (with bt included ;)

Please pm if anyone has one for sale

• Assuming you get one you need an Irish address and a credit/debit card registered to that address to use it.

Thats not true. The credit card doesn't need to be registered to that address. Not for the purpose of subing to setanta via their website anyway.

• brendan, I've got a white Irish card here that has been out of contract for a while and your welcome to it, if it is possible to sub via credit card and only provide them with the card number then your sorted, if they need an address as well then im sure google earth will help you, if not then I will ;)

• Thats not true. The credit card doesn't need to be registered to that address. Not for the purpose of subing to setanta via their website anyway.

Really not what I was told. Lol that means I can sub tonight with my card! I have an address I can use.

Do you think there will be a problem using a UK IP address?

I was also told they ask for receiver details? Is that all through the automated system online or will they call because they do ask for a phone number.

• brendan, I've got a white Irish card here that has been out of contract for a while and your welcome to it, if it is possible to sub via credit card and only provide them with the card number then your sorted, if they need an address as well then im sure google earth will help you, if not then I will ;)

have p.m you buddy, will sort you a few drinks for it ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!