reboot mk xp 1000

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,270 times. The last Post () by tomthebomb1968.

• any time at the reboot decoder (MK XP1000) I have to restart the softcam too!!
    did happen to you guys too?
    if some one could help me !! how to put it right?

thanks

• it is the last version of openVix-3.0.753 16 oct 2013,
    with any softcam!
    I have already tried a different one but the same story at the decoder reboot

• well i found that the sf8 box that i won in the raffle came with that image on it. absolute garbage. i flashed it with the aav image instead. i couldn't run any plugins or download any from the server or install any without errors

• Nothing wrong with the VIX image once you know how to set it up. As with any team sometimes the download servers go offline. I have been running VIX on and off for over 2 years with no major issues.

Nano

• Agree with Nano. Been using VIX on all the VU boxes I've had and installed it on the father in laws xp1000 and it runs sweet. One thing I have found is that if you use Mgcam and have it to auto start it will says it's active after an enigma2 restart but nothing clears till you Goto softcam manager and restart it manually. Cccam doesn't seem to require this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!