0961 still valid? Need to sub to setanta

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 425 times. The last Post () by brendanj9554.

• Hi guys. Still on the hunt for a ROI white card, however I can get my hand on the old blue card (yellow house) I have been told it's the 0961. Is it still possible to subscribe to setenta with this card or am I out of luck?

Any and all help/advice welcome.

Thanks chaps

• The old blue card is only anygood for keep the recording function alive on an old 5ky+ box and for viewing Free to view stuff like CH5 on the European beam.

It has no other uses after that. Setanta will not put a sub onto an old card which is no longer used by 5ky.

Nano

• Crikey 0961/ old yellow house card i called them which brings back some memories as i think it was around 11 years ago we first seen them after slys encryption transition.

brendan hopefully that will be an roi card in that box as it could be a uk card but hopefully not. You will be able to tell what rom it is in oscam when you receive it anyway.

Hopefully because its just setanta etc your after they wont ask for details relating to the card because i,m pretty sure they would want a name and address confirmed matching where the card belonged to..think thats only for full pack mind you. You would only be phoning setanta too so no need to call sly ireland.

Good luck !

MK

• cheers Mee®kat, i did ask the guy who was selling to confirm it was on an Irish sub before being used as freeview, and the card is original to the box. that's one hurdle..... will just have to see how i get on now :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!