Cannot get clients to connect

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,193 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hello another day another problem.

since all the problems i had getting my sub to update etc, i got that sorted but subsequently developed another side issue, ie the title.

i usually run oscam cs/emu but at one stage i could'nt even clear a thing with it.

i've tried as i say oscam, oscam/cccam oscam/mgcam, cant get my clients to connect at all.

the only success i've had atm is i've got CCcam_213 working, and my clients can connect.

i run a dm800se hd as a server, i've reset my router and forwarded the appropiate port (no firewall), checked on no-ip that my host name is relevent and operational.

i've now managed to get oscam to clear on the server but still the client problems remain.

these are my configs please help, i hope it's not something blatantly obvious :hilinuxsat:

i use dvbapi to view channels on the server andd CCcam so my clients can connect.

oscam.conf

[global]
    logfile = /var/log/oscam.log
    disableuserfile = 0
    fallbacktimeout = 2600
    nice = -1
    maxlogsize = 1000
    waitforcards = 0
    preferlocalcards = 1
    usrfile = /var/log/oscamuser.log
    cwlogdir = /var/log/cw.log
    lb_save = 100
    lb_savepath = /usr/local/stat

[anticasc]
    enabled = 1
    numusers = 1
    penalty = 1
    aclogfile = /tmp/oscam_ac.log
    denysamples = 9

[cccam]
    port = 12121
    nodeid = 3ED9D9E410601578
    version = 2.1.1
    reshare = 1
    ignorereshare = 1
    stealth = 1

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = linuxsat
    au = $$$uk
    boxtype = dreambox

[webif]
    httpport = 16002
    httpuser = linuxsat
    httppwd = support
    httprefresh = 10
    httphideidleclients = 1
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.1-192.168.255.255

oscam.server

[reader]
    label = $$$uk
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1
    lb_weight = 300
    cccreshare = 1
    ccchop = 1

oscam.user

[account]
    user = linuxsat
    pwd = support
    caid = 0963
    au = $$$uk
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 0
    cccreshare = 0
    cccignorereshare = 1

CCcam.cfg

N: 127.0.0.1 linuxxsat support 12345 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

thanks & regards: canthackit

• i think your N:line is wrong format, dns/port/user/pass/key

yours > N: 127.0.0.1 linuxxsat support 12345 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256 (linuxsat also spelt incorrectly)

should be > N: 127.0.0.1 12345 linuxsat support 12345 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

• should be > N: 127.0.0.1 12345 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

this is how it should be assuming your port number is correct. ignore my previous post as i copied the line you posted and amended it, (but forgot to remove port number before the key)

just having a bad day all around today lol

• Hello Bren

the N line it's a typo on my part mate it is as norm as you post post in green.

here's a coulpe of the peers lines.
    [account]
    user = linuxsat
    pwd = support
    caid = 0963
    group = 1
    services = !***uk_irish_pack,!***uk_setanta,!***uk_boxnation,!***uk_chelsea_tv,!***uk_mutv,!***uk_racing_uk,!***uk_primetime_ppv,!***uk_boxoffice,!***uk_zee_tv_pack,!***uk_view_asia_pack,!***uk_ait_pack,!***uk_nollywood,!***uk_xxx_***uk_adult_pack,!***uk_xxx_redhot_xtv_pack,!***uk_xxx_ppv
    cccmaxhops = 2
    cccreshare = 2
    cccignorereshare = 1

[account]
    user = linuxsat2
    pwd = support2
    caid = 0963
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 0
    cccreshare = 0
    cccignorereshare = 1

• Are you using Oscam/Cccam or Oscam only?
    If you are using Oscam only there's no need for n:line. You see you have set up CCcam protocol via oscam so your friends can still connect with a C:Line

Make things simple until you have a friend connect.

Make sure the port that you use in the [cccam] section is forwarded in your router (to the I.p of your server/receiver)

Now edit a user, oscam.user cut out the bloat for now,

Just add
    User
    Pass
    Group

Now give your friend a cline or test on your internal network

C: your local I.P port user pass

C: yourdns port user pass

The user should connect and have access to group 1 reader.

Get rid of services etc, you can add that stuff when you make the connection. Also double check that the cccam port is open on your router and your DNS is updated

Also I assume that the reader that your card is good?
    Says cardok and has entitlements yeah?

If you get stuck I don't mind giving you some help via teamviewer

• Bren
    Sorry mate but if you re-read my OP you'll see I've done all you suggest, ie port, port forwarding, ip addy's, domain name, I only posted the N line just to show that I've got everything configured ( apart from what is causing the problem lol).

The C lines are all as they have been since the year dot, of course that don't mean I can't make a mistake on that as we'll.

The reader must be ok 'cos it's working with CCcam, I really don't know what else I can add.

Thanks for the help well suss out the problem I'm sure.

oh yeah card is ok updated and all, card ok on entits

Thanks & regards : canthackit

• No newcamd config?

If you are trying to send Nlines or CWS lines you must first configure newcamd in oscam..ie 21233@0963:000000 (different port from cccam) and then open this port in your router.

MK

• @Meerkat

yes mate the ports are correct, just changed the local ip it now reads.

N: 192.168.0.4 17000 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

and the CCcam serverport 52525

now got oscam8372/CCcam213 working, but still cannot get clients to connect.

this is truly sending me screaming barmy, why i cant get it to work.

regards: canthackit

• ok got it sorted with the help from brendanj9554.

it would seem that it was the box i was using as the server and i tried both readers in it neither appear to be working.

i connected the old box i used as a server a dm800 clone single reader, connected it up and even with the old files on it cleared channels immediately and peers connected as well.

so now to invetigate further i dont want to scrap the other box just yet.

• you were not using an OE2 image on it by chance??

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• thats an OE 1.6 so shoulda worked fine m8,
    i ask as iv tried OE2 Images on my 800se as server with no success !!

give a lighter OE1.6 image a try, say Merlin/Newenigma/Pli

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• hello mate

i like the BH images but i've always had problems with them it dosn't matter who the developer/coder is they either wont load or whenever i try setting up the network they always crash.

i am going to see if i can find a BH image OE 1.6 then.

keep well mate and thanks for the advice.

• Just having a read - seems you have sorted out your issue to an extent, however I noticed you are using ignorereshare = 1 flag on the [cccam] part of your oscam.conf and cccignorereshare = 1 on the user account config in oscam.user. Considering you have said you use cccam protocol for peers to connect and you have ignorereshare = 1 set on this, then it appears likely you are in effect abusing shares, disregarding the reshare levels. This will result in your peers getting very annoyed with you about your usage level. It is perhaps ok to ignore reshare levels for one local receiver (as you have done according to your configs), so long as you are not going to be requesting more than you would if you had the share on a local receiver, but to set it as default for your clients is not a good idea, and could even get you accused of being a faker or payserver by your peers.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!