Alien twin tuner 2 - Best 28.3e HD Tuner Support

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 866 times. The last Post () by Pog22.

• Hi guys,

Playing with my new Alien 2 box but having issues with a few of the firmwares I have downloaded.

I can handle all the cam and bouquets, epg plugins etc but my issue is that my HD channels mess up and go out of sync after just a few minutes.

Can someone recommend an image that has this issue resolved?

I'm assuming its a HD Tuner driver issue.

Any advice appreciated.

• Hi Choakem,

I had similar issues until I setup autoresolution plugin. You may have it already installed if not just download through the plugin menu.

These are the settings I used...Think its a lot to do with the HD channel frequency.

Click enable autoresolution to yes

then 1080i content to 1080p

the rest change to 1080i

show info on screen to yes (not needed but it shows you when res is changed)

de interlacer mode to on (have tried all options)

then green button to save .
    Also look for 25Hz setting instead of 50Hz.

Oh my image is HDMU.
    Good Luck.

• Apparently there is a fix for this in the PKT images. Have a look round the Amiko Alien section as i'm sure there are more than a few threads that cover this issue.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!