Clocks??

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 625 times. The last Post () by paulus.

• I note that when I set the time (BH image) correctly then everything to do with the image (satellite time display, timers, etc.) work fine. However this setting does not change the "system" clock - which currently is still recording files date/time etc. as though it was on GMT not BST. Obviously the "system" maintains a clock independently of the "image". If I wanted to change the "system" clock - how do I do it?

• Hi,paulus,
    Are you try to adjust time zone,
    menu>setup>system>Timezone then right and left on remote control,
    i hope this helps,dont forget green button to save.

• Thanks for trying - but that is my problem. I am in the UK and using BH image. Using the image settings for time I set it to GMT - even though we are currently on BST. There is no setting for "summer time", but the image seems to understand that we are actually in summer time, and the clocks on display are all correct (ie BST). My issue is that when I record, the time stamp on the files is not what I see on the clocks but one hour later. So I record a program between 2000 and 2100 and the time stamp on the file is 2200. This to me indicates that the "system" has a clock which has a different offset to the "image" clock - which you correctly instructed how to set. My question is: how do I set the "system" clock/offset so that file time-stamps are correct?

• cazuela seems to have the solution/explanation - my recordings are from european stations, so the file time-stamps must come from the originating platform rather than the local system! I find this very strange (since the local system is what did the file writing) however mystery solved! Thanks guys.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!