Oscam plugin removed STB cycle rebooting1

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 551 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I have removed the ymod oscam plugin from my PKT image without installing another emu plugin, this now has caused my box to cycle reboot!
    Can i stop the EMU manager via telnet or other means because i can't get into the menus as it is constantly rebooting!
    Or can someone provide me with the oscam files for install or let me know where to get them?
    Cheers

• With the PKT images all you have to do is just ftp the right oscam file over to the /var/emu folder and change the permissions to 755 (chmod 755). The emu manager will pick it up on reboot. If i recall correctly i used to use the SH4 Amino files with my old one and they worked fine.

Code
    http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK/sh4-amino

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!