Can anyone tell me where to place the HDMU softcam manager.py file please?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,175 times. The last Post () by h4x0rm1k3.

• Can anyone tell me where to place the HDMU softcam manager.py file please? I've tried placing it in the python plugins folder but I still get no option for it even after a restart of the system! Because of this I can't load up any softcams or use any HDMU image as I can't use backups at the moment as most of them are set for 1080i etc and i'm stuck with Scart at the moment and have no idea how to change the resolution as I can't see the screen, only hear what people are saying! Any help appreciated 'cos most of the images i've been able to use aren't my cup of tea to be honest!

• can you post a link to the file you are trying to install? You might need to change the permissions to 755 on the file for it to work, but still not entirely sure what file yo are referring to - perhaps someone who has this receiver might be on later to help. Sorry wasn't meaning to offend mentioning your writing style, I was referring to both your posts. I just find it easier to read things when they are broken down in to points - maybe that is just me!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!