Playing 1Channel/Icefilm Streams

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 530 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• I have been trying to catch up on the older series of the big bang theory as myself and the wife are now totally hooked on it. The problem is that not many streams will play for me and i have missed a lot of episode3s because of this. Either using 1Channel or icefilms i can only get movreel, putlocker and filenuke (sometimes) to work, the rest of the streams say playlist not supported. Are there some other plugins i need to install as i have already downloaded Librtmp files in 1Channel. I am running on a VU+Solo2 with VIX image. Also in 1Channel it gives the option to download (blue button) but that does nothing for me either when i try it.

• A lot of the links are down down on but i think that's down to the piracy crackdown and not the plugin or author. If you have tsmedia I found watchseries has a lot more choice of links and myself has been watching Big Bang theory using this. But the files on 1chaanel I find useful are put locker sockshare and sometimes dixstage sometimes file nuke can be strong but other times the picture can be full of squares.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!