thinking of getting a different box it must have an rf out

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,986 times. The last Post () by junger.

• yep I had a Technomate TM-2T - I got rid of it cause it had driver issues but I understand them issues were sorted so looks like an ok buy if you must have the RF out. If all is sorted like they say it is then would be a good buy.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I would still have my TM-2T now if that tw*t hadn't parked his bus in the side of my car. It was a capable box, the only issues i remember with it was playback of DIVX/AVI files and some recording issues when using the timer. As far as i am aware these issues have now been addressed with an updated driver.

My mate has one and it more or less woks perfectly, i have tried to buy it from him but he won't let it go for much less than what he paid for it.

I see your just up the road from me Nirmes, within a few miles i would say. Small world isn't it :haha:

Nano

• I'm still testing recordings timer, different sats etc so far so good.

Up the road hey I can prob guess where you from without the advantage of IP address lol

Not anyone I know into the hobby around here so good to know someone fairly close by.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!