HD channels have voice over!!!!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 878 times. The last Post () by car147.

• Hi all,

for some reason it seem that my HD channels have voice over explaining whats happening for the blind !!!!
    I have looked at my Satellite box ( Galaxy In****tion 8120) but it is only on HD channels!!!

can someone help???

many thanks

• Just change the audio stream. A lot of channels carry a narrated soundtrack for the blind.

Nano

• I had the same problem on my solo2. Try pressing audio on your remote, there is probably 2 or more audio streams and you might be on the "nar" one. just change it to eng.
    It worked for me anyway.

Nano just beat me to it.

• Goto menu, system, auto language selection and make the first option English and it will auto select the non narrative track otherwise you would have to manually do each one, image should remember though

• Don't know of the receiver you are using or what software it runs, but if there is an option to select AC3 as default then try using this.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• thank you for all your advice...I was able to fix the problem.
    yes, when i bush the audio button it was set to nar 1/2 but when i change it to eng 2/2 dolby digital
    i had no sound!!!!

went in to settings and in a/v output there was Dolby Digital HDMI, this was set to on,changed this to off
    and now i have sound when i put audio to eng 2/2 dolby digit and NO VOICE OVER!!!!

thanks again for your help

• Goto menu, system, auto language selection and make the first option English and it will auto select the non narrative track otherwise you would have to manually do each one, image should remember though

I had been experiencing this same problem since updating to BH 2.5.0 a few months ago, (never did it before upgrade) on a VU Duo, tried the solution above, and here's hoping it's sorted as it was becoming a pain switchin manually all the time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!