help with mgcamd 1.35a

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,115 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi
    i've got a amiko alien shd-8900 with hdmu 1667 on board i try to install mgcamd 1.35a for use it like client with a cccam server (the version of cccam is 2.3) but don't work...any help?

sorry for my english.

• so...i install mgcamd in hdmu firmware from plugin menu (so the dec is connected to internet)
    from telnet i open the file mg_cfg for set G in 32 but i find this parameter so i don't modify anything
    after i put cline in cccam.list but i see that the server (and ather users) use a Gline and not a Cline (they have a dreambox 500 clone and use cccam 2.3; also my father and they see everything)

• hi
    i've got a amiko alien shd-8900 with hdmu 1667 on board i try to install mgcamd 1.35a for use it like client with a cccam server (the version of cccam is 2.3) but don't work...any help?

sorry for my english.

why use mgcamd at all on the client? When the server is running CCcam!
    Why make it hard when it can be done easily

• Because sameone tell me to use mgcamd and not cccam, cccam after 5 minutes freeze and i must continusly restart, and in menu plugin i don't have cccam to download, what do you suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• hi

sorry for my english.

That version of CCcam does not look correct...2.1.4 or 2.2.1 would be better although i am not familiar with those boxes so that might be some sort of modified version for your box?

MK

• CCCam doesn't work on an STi SH4 CPU so i am at a loss as to how you got it running in the first place. CCCam under SPARK is infact a modified version of MGCamd that reports itself as CCCam 2.1.4. CCCam cannot run on this box.

For best results with a SH4 based box you have to use OSCam.

Nano

• ok problem solved with mgcamd. Meanwhile I have updated to the latest HDMU because the one I had I crashed when I tried to download a plugin, now all ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!