bt sport not clearing in oscam

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,641 times. The last Post () by hawaythelad.

• hi bt sorts is not clearing in my oscam I am getting the following card reader error any ideas?

225/10/2013 20:35:09 B6211360 c vuo (0963&000000/0000/C5E4/3B:108C): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    25/10/2013 20:35:17 B6211360 c vuo (0963&000000/0000/C5E4/3B:335A): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)

It was working ok any changes with bt sport

• I don't know how to do that but my system has rebooted & I am getting a hardware failed check dbus then I am getting a dbus failed to start error
    any ideas

I can ftp onto the server & my duo is connected to the server with the cccam but the oscam is not

what are they & how do I get them

• I don't know how to do that

what are they & how do I get them

I cant believe you are distributing emms from a viewing card and you do not know what configuration files are! not only that you do not know where they are located?...one beggars disbelief dude..i mean how on earth did you set the server up in the first place? Did someone set it up for you or is this a copy and paste config/backup image job.

Its no bloody wonder providers are fighting back with the amount of people now involved in this hobby that are messing around with equipment they have no clue about.

• I have cleared the load balancer the channel works now for about 30 secs then freezes it only dose this on the bt sports channels everything else is ok

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!